Judgment / Injunction: Are the Goldis in Contempt?
Are the Goldis in contempt of Court? On June 26 2019 the Ontario Superior Court ruled against John Goldi, Joan Goldi, and Goldi Productions Ltd. in a 1.1 Million dollar defamation action brought by Jonathan Sommer. The Orders of the Honourable Mr. Justice D. L. Corbett include a multi-faceted Injunction which to date has been ignored.
Sommer Motion for Contempt Against John Goldi, Joan Goldi and Goldi Productions Ltd.
On August 20, 2019, Jonathan Sommer filed a motion in Toronto with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice to have John Goldi, Joan Goldi and Goldi Productions Ltd. found guilty of contempt. The motion will be heard on August 27, 2019, at 9:30 a.m., or as soon after that time as the motion can be heard, at 393 University Avenue, 10th Floor, Toronto, ON M5G 1E6.
Contempt Hearing to Proceed on October 18, 2019
On August 27, 2019, the plaintiff, Jonathan Sommer, and the defendants, John Goldi, Joan Goldi and Goldi Productions Ltd., attended court in Toronto for the purpose of scheduling and receiving directions in relation to the contempt motion brought by Jonathan Sommer against the defendants. The allegation in the contempt motion is that the defendants are in contempt of court as a result of them not complying with the injunction order. This allegation has not been proven in court. The court has ordered the defendants to attend on October 18, 2019, to face this allegation. The court cautioned the defendants that a failure to attend will result in their arrest. Read the Endorsement.
Injunction Against John Goldi, Joan Goldi and Goldi Productions Ltd.
Following a motion for judgment by plaintiff Jonathan Sommer, in an action for defamation on the website themorrisseauhoaxexposedblog.com, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice granted judgment to the plaintiff, and made the following order on June 7, 2019:
1. THIS COURT ORDERS that judgment be entered in favor of the moving party / plaintiff in this action, noting a finding of liability of the respondents / defendants to the plaintiff;
2. THIS COURT ORDERS an immediate and permanent injunction to issue against the respondents / defendants restraining them from disseminating, posting on the Internet or publishing, in any manner whatsoever, directly or indirectly, any statements or comments about the moving party / plaintiff, Jonathan Sommer, and from otherwise communicating in any manner whatsoever, directly or indirectly, any disparaging statements about the moving party / plaintiff, Jonathan Sommer. This injunction shall include without limitation, the publication, circulation and promotion of the website www.themorrisseauhoaxexposedblog.com and any similar or other publications. For further particularity, the respondents / defendants shall not publish or cause to be published or otherwise disseminate or distribute in any manner whatsoever, whether by way of the internet or other medium, any statements or other communications which refer to Jonathan Sommer by name, depiction or description.
3. THIS COURT ORDERS an immediate mandatory injunction requiring the respondents / defendants to forthwith remove their blog postings from www.themorrisseauhoaxexposedblog.com titled “IN MEMORIAM – “Why We Fight…”” [October 6, 2018], and “Sommer Suspended!!! – by the Law Society of Ontario” [August 24, 2018], and “Sommer’s Fired!!! And Retreats Back to Remote Sutton, QC…” [August 19, 2018], from the Internet, and any similar postings that refer to the plaintiff, directly or indirectly.
4. THIS COURT ORDERS an immediate mandatory injunction requiring the respondents / defendants to prominently post a copy of this Order and any further reasons for the judgment in this action at the top of each page of the website www.themorrisseauhoaxexposedblog.com and to maintain said posting thereupon for a minimum of five years.
5. THIS COURT ORDERS an immediate permanent injunction prohibiting the respondent / defendants from attending as audience in relation to any Court appearances of the moving party / plaintiff, and from coming within 300M of the plaintiff except when necessary and appropriate in the context of this or other litigation, and from photographing the plaintiff.
Judgments against the Goldis & Excerpts from John Goldi Testimony
The website at http://Morrisseau.com presents an extensive visual gallery of alleged fakes and side-by-side comparisons with the real thing. The https://norvalmorrisseaulegal.com site offers Morrisseau’s sworn declarations and legal materials from all of the actions involved, along with a library of related media.